July 27, 2024, 03:30:36 am

Author Topic: My version of Forum Rules  (Read 11859 times)

Offline Pootis

• Former Jr.Staff

• STEAM_0:1:63767042
    • View Profile
My version of Forum Rules
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:30:15 pm »
Forum Rules

GLOBAL FORUM RULES
1.) No Spamming. Excessive posting and blatant spamming will result in a ban and deletion of thread/response.
2.) No trolling. Troll posts will be deleted and the poster will be punished if this behavior continues.
3.) No Flaming. Debating is one thing, but constant arguing and bickering will be dealt with. Posters that continue this behavior will be banned.
4.) No Derailing. Posts that cause a thread to go off topic or contribute nothing towards the discussion will be deleted. If the poster continues this behavior they will be banned.[This includes posts such as "LOL" or "+1"]
5.) No NSFW (Not Safe For Work) material. It will be deleted immediately and the poster will be banned.
6.) No advertising. Any form of advertisement will be deleted and the poster will be banned.
7.) No Shock Links. They will be removed and the poster will be banned.
8.) Do not post any personal information. Be it your own or someone else's.
9.) Necro-posting (Bumping an dead/old thread that is no longer relative) will result in a ban.

GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD RULES

General Discussion

-Introductions
All global rules apply.
1.) Do not haze new users. Make them feel welcome.

-Off Topic
All global rules apply..
1.) No begging threads.

-Tutorials
All global Rules apply.

SERVERS

-CS:S ( ALL SERVERS )

-Apply For Admin
All global rules apply.
1.) Read this thread before posting. http://www.infinity-css.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
2.) Do not make more than one application. If you are applying for multiple servers list them under "Server I'm applying for"
3.) Do not post reaction/meme images in any thread on this board. Doing so will result in a ban.

-Apply For Infinity
All global rules apply.
1.) This is not an admin application board. This board is for applying for membership in the Infinity community.
2.) Do not post reaction/meme images in any thread on this board. Doing so will result in a ban.

-Report a player/Dispute a ban.
All global rules apply.
1.) Read this thread before posting
2.) Be polite and provide your information when appealing a ban.
3.) Do not post reaction/meme images in any thread on this board. Doing so will result in a ban.

-Complaints Suggestions
All global rules apply.
1.) Constructive criticism only. Shitposting, trolling, and flooding will not be tolerated.

Offline Lelouch Lamperouge

• Retired Sr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:21732298
    • View Profile
Re: My version of Forum Rules
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 09:07:19 am »
LOL 8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Offline Nebula

• Retired Sr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:76840494
    • View Profile
Re: My version of Forum Rules
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 08:08:19 pm »
Retired Senior Staff