July 27, 2024, 04:48:36 am

Author Topic: Infinity First Response Team  (Read 18927 times)

Offline AssassinsWeed

• VIP

• STEAM_0:1:42604535
    • View Profile
Infinity First Response Team
« on: July 25, 2013, 10:14:09 pm »
We could have a Response team to respond to rule breakers on the Servers, (Again, i have alot of ideas when i'm tired, just posting here) Usually I play CSS for a bit, then I play LoL then maybe some COD but all the while i have my phone with me, This idea kinda invades your personal life but if this server is gonna go farther then just an in-game thing, we need to get personal sometimes. But if some players could post their phone numbers here they could have players call them and tell them about the rule breakers.

Now that i have wrote this it sounds dumb as hell. But i want to see what you guys have to say about it.

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• STEAM_0:1:41062954
    • View Profile
Re: Infinity First Response Team
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 10:22:11 pm »
I don't think Admins are gonna want to have random players calling their house/cell phones... Especially not myself I rarely turn it on/ i use google voice,no service 3:

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Offline AssassinsWeed

• VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 11:29:37 pm »
yeah can you delete this, i was high with anger when i wrote it lol

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 11:50:02 pm »
yeah can you delete this, i was high with anger when i wrote it lol

It still could be a possible suggestion but I don't think it's likely,as I said,I don't think admins want random players having/calling their cell (E.G Out with friends for a day or on Date etc.. *cell rings* "FREEKILLLLLLER!" Friend/Date : WtF?") / Don't want calling house (E.G Family might pick up instead / getting woken up because of a rule breaker)

Offline Yoko

• Server Admin

• STEAM_0:0:47194447
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2013, 02:34:16 am »
We should make a list for which times admins can get on and handle the servers. The sounds easier and much less annoying.

Offline AssassinsWeed

• VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 02:43:22 am »
Yes Yoko, that sounds more organized, thats kinda what me and lelouch were doing for a couple of days.

Offline CyberMC

• VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 11:58:39 am »
Maybeee have either a skype account for this type of stuff or sit in team speak when you afk
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Offline AssassinsWeed

• VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 05:05:24 pm »
I like the Teamspeak Idea, a special room for admins on break. Admin Lounge, Break Lounge. I think there is already a room for it but yeah, good idea Cyber  8)

Offline Lelouch Lamperouge

• Retired Sr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:21732298
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 11:12:40 pm »
hell id give my number to yoko sgt assassins weed caff deffinetly and dickweed even though he hates me :''''((( boo hooz itd be a kool way to do things u know like our secret club type thing idk i like it but not to just randoms but like server players/ friends
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2013, 03:47:31 pm »
+Support

I support the TeamSpeak 3 Idea , admins can just sit in teamspeak and players can join the teamspeak to contact us if needed on the server,etc rather than us giving out our phone numbers to random people we don't even really know or trust. . . I already sit in teamspeak but no one ever joins..  lol.

Offline AssassinsWeed

• VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2013, 12:19:40 pm »
i used to sit in teamspeak but no one would chat or anything (when i was there) so i just stopped :(